- AT&T Network
- For 3G/4G Networks
- Power Efficient
- Easy Installation & Field Verification
- Extremely Durable & Compact Design
- GPS Technology
- Low Cost of Ownership
- Supports Sensors
Real-Time & Relevant Asset Management
The SkyBitz® Falcon GXT3002 is an affordable and customizable asset management solution that provides accurate, real-time data to enable business managers to make big decisions that impact the bottom line. It is ideal for operations that require frequent reporting on the status of mobile assets for increased visibility, security and utilization. The GXT3002 operates on a 3G/ 4G AT&T cellular network and provides seamless North American cross-border coverage.
The Falcon GXT3002 is a custom built cellular product designed to deliver a more complete picture of asset and cargo status. The Falcon GXT3002 can provide frequent and relevant reporting that is configurable to each user’s needs. Asset location and sensor data can be reported up to once every five minutes. Moreover, real-time data can be requested from the unit on-demand and it can also be programmed over-the-air, which allows customers to update reporting frequency and behavior.
The Falcon GXT3002 delivers actionable information that allows users to identify areas to cut costs and avoid capital expenditures through better utilization of existing assets. It provides comprehensive asset visibility with real-time data needed to run operations more efficiently, such as:
- Mileage Driven and Speed
- Arrival and Departure Times
- Stop and Idle Times
- SkyFence Adherence and Security Alerts
- Hook and Un-hook Alerts
- Loaded or Unloaded via Cargo Sensor
- Door Open or Closed via Door Sensor
- Tire Pressure Status via Tire Sensor
Power Efficient & Durable Design
The Falcon GXT3002 was designed to be power efficient; it operates on rechargeable batteries and can be tethered to a power source such as a tractor seven-way. Even when not connected to power, the GXT3002 can report for up to 90-120 days, allowing customers to have continuous knowledge of the location of an asset. The GXT3002 is IP67 rated and can operate in rigorous environments that demand a reliable and high performance device. Its design features built-in LED lights that provide instant installation verification, eliminating any guesswork and allows users to check battery status and send diagnostic messages while in the field. The GXT3002 features a remote antenna, which allows for stealth installation– leaving only a small antenna visible to the outside world. These features make it an ideal solution for all types of equipment and cargo including:
- Dry Van Trailers
- Flatbeds and Chassis
- Intermodal Containers
- Heavy Equipment
SkyBitz delivers real-time tracking and information management solutions that provide a clear line of sight to mobile assets anytime, anywhere. The GXT3002 is specifically designed to help companies manage their businesses more effectively by improving their bottom line and customer service.
The Falcon GXT3002 provides:
- In-Transit Visibility – SkyBitz helps companies better support just-in-time logistics and increases customer satisfaction and trust by demonstrating continuous control of assets.
- Fleet Dispatch Optimization – SkyBitz reduces capital expenses for asset purchases and leases, reduces fuel and staffing costs, and ensures optimal operating conditions and efficiency.
- Remote Monitoring & Control – SkyBitz helps reduce equipment costs, improve maintenance planning, limit liabilities for cargo spoilage and pre-empt operational failures.
- Safety & Security – SkyBitz provides constant monitoring of asset location and status, providing enhanced security.