- For 3G/4G Networks
- Easy to Install
- GPS Technology
- Easy Installation & Field Verification
- Multi-Year Battery Life
- Extremely Durable & Compact Design
- Supports Sensors
Unpowered Asset Management Solution
The SkyBitz® Falcon GXT2000 is a custom built asset management GPS solution for better asset utilization and cargo visibility. This asset tracking device is ideal for operations that require reporting on the status of unpowered assets. The solution delivers actionable information that allows users to identify areas to cut costs and avoid capital expenditures through better utilization of existing assets. The GXT2000 operates for years on a 3G/4G cellular network and provides seamless North American cross-border coverage.
The Falcon GXT2000 is a custom built cellular GPS product that provides accurate pin-point location information of assets and cargo status. Data can be requested from the GXT2000 on-demand and it can also be programmed over-the-air, which allows customers to update reporting frequency and behavior. It provides exception based reporting showing:
- Stop and Idle Times
- Arrival and Departure Times
- Times Between Stops
- SkyFence Adherence and Security Alerts
- Loaded or Unloaded via Cargo Sensor
- Door Open or Closed via Door Sensor
- Tire Pressure Status via Tire Sensor
Rugged Design. Untethered Operation
The GXT2000 is IP67 rated and can operate in rigorous environments that demand a reliable and high performance device. The GXT2000 can last multiple years on non-rechargeable battery power, addressing the power needs of assets that will be deployed for long periods of time. Its design features built-in LED lights that provide instant installation verification, eliminating any guesswork and allows users to check battery status and send diagnostic messages while in the field. Additionally, the SkyBitz GXT2000 has a self-contained design and is installed without any external antennas or wiring and does not require any special tools. These features make it an ideal solution for all types of equipment and cargo including:
- Intermodal Containers
- Flatbeds and Chassis
- Dry Van Trailers
- Heavy Equipment
The GXT2000 delivers operational value helping customers manage their operations efficiently.
The GXT2000 provides:
- In-Transit Visibility – SkyBitz helps companies better support just-in-time logistics and increases customer satisfaction and trust by demonstrating continuous control of assets.
- Fleet Dispatch Optimization – SkyBitz reduces capital expenses for asset purchases and leases, reduces fuel and staffing costs, and ensures optimal operating conditions and efficiency.
- Remote monitoring & Control – SkyBitz helps reduce equipment costs, improve maintenance planning, limit liabilities for cargo spoilage and pre-empt operational failures.
- Safety & Security – SkyBitz provides constant monitoring of asset location and status, providing enhanced security.