See your reefer
vehicles & trailers
in high definition
Control your reefers, all in one place.
The TMU1500 from Coretex is a highly detailed and configurable device, with high sensitivity GPS for reliable location & tracking, as well as patented triple-axis accelerometer motion sensing technology for detecting aggressive driving maneuvers such as harsh acceleration, braking and cornering, and high-impact events.
- Dual mode Bluetooth 4.0
- Classic and low energy
- Reserve battery
- High performance internal cellular & GPS antennas for ease and flexibility of installation of device
- Auto-calibrating 3-axis accelerometer
- Configurable and modular for expansion
- Multiple I/O for activity monitoring and peripheral support
- Intelligent power management
- Automatic over-the-air configuration and upgrade
- Fail-safe technology
- Voltage protection
Specialized for Cold Chain
The TMU1500 is a highly configurable device, with specialization in the cold chain sector for reefer units. It can easily interface with both Carrier and Thermo King units, with simple third party connectors. Operating in extreme temperature variations (-40° to +185° F | -40° to +85° C) and inside a purpose built rugged enclosure, the TMU1500 will give you full visibility into your trailers.
TMU1500 incorporates Coretex industry leading over-the-air device management and maintenance software. Customers can manage devices individually or by groups and Coretex can configure parameters including firmware remotely. Coretex offers out-of-the-box, hands-free configuration and automatic post installation upgrades to monitor device health status to quickly identify issues before they become expensive problems.
Get in touch with us to learn how you can maximize profits and improve service with our reefer monitoring solutions.
Return On Investment:
- Reduce time to investigate incidents
- Plan and schedule maintenance
- Optimize staff and asset utilization
- Health & Safety compliance
- Quantifiable qualify control
- Paperless solution